Re: USE_OSX_DEPS_BUILDER

No, don't use USE_OSX_DEPS_BUILDER (not consciously..)

Sometimes I use the brew Tap done by Collin (with a few mods to turn ON
deps and replace his patch with the yosemite patch in the repository)

Mostly use a separate directory, bzr branch lp:kicad kicad-bzr
Then do configure, make, make install in the kicad-bzr directory
(configure.sh script in parent directory)

Bob G