Re: USE_OSX_DEPS_BUILDER

Please take note that one of the first things I'm going to do after the
stable release is remove all of the download_foo code from the kicad
build system.
Holy words, I always just delete many of these files before building KiCad
(obviously commenting corresponding lines in CMakeList.txt)… My OS is enough to
build without downloading any other, often outdated libraries.
For the explanation: building is done with the exported archive "bzr export", so
I can afford to delete anything without risk of inconsistency.

--
Best Regards,
LordBlick