Re: USE_OSX_DEPS_BUILDER

Wayne,
At the time we were in a timeframe where was ppc finishing his fading out, i386 in mid term, x86_64 was not already fully adopted.
KiFace work begin was forcing a migration from the old default behavior of static linking to dynamic.
Now:
	i386 fading/faded out completely.
	The linking is dynamic.
	All bundles are collapsed to a single one after KiFace become complete.

So i386 could be desupported, the issue of multiple copies of dynamic libraries for each bundle, as planned, is no more needed too.
I personally think that also Phyton could be now migrated to 2.7 and no more 2.6 (other legacy from the platforms above).

Much of that work is now obsolete.
Guys has done a great job with the new disto.

I’ve a couple of question for them:
* Are libX*.dynlib really needed ?
* Since binaries are x86_64, do you think isn’t the case to use “lipo -remove” for unneeded architecture from all dynlibs?

Great job!

—
Marco