Re: USE_OSX_DEPS_BUILDER

I was suspecting that.

Another hint for distro

to finish better the work could be nice to put all directories that in linux is under
 /usr/share/kicad/internat/  into  kicad.app/Contents/Resources/

Having something like:
kicad.app/Contents/Resources/<nation>/kicad.mo
kicad.app/Contents/Resources/<nation>/kicad.po

then simbolic link directories them under the bundled applications,
having something like:
kicad.app/Contents/Applications/<application>.app/Contents/Resources/<language>/kicad.mo

This will provide translations for all languages like other platforms keep saving diskspace.
I’ve tested the translations successfully time ago and i think should still work.

PS.
Please make a i386 binary once each 6 months, i have an old mini that still kicking ;)

—
Marco