Re: Diff Pairs & Length tuning in the product branch

On 03.03.2015 18:53, Nick Østergaard wrote:
> [...]

Hi Nick,

The pads of the top/bottom connector on your PCB don't have the same X
coordinates (for the top connector X = 148,5011 mm, for the bottom
connector X = 148,5 mm). The DP placement algorithm can't place the
"kinks" between pairs of unaligned pads automatically. IMHO it can be
seen both as an advantage (ensuring that the DPs are perfectly
symmetric) or as an annoyance (because you have to add the corner which
breaks the symmetry by hand).

I'm open to improving it in the future.

Cheers,
Tom