Re: Text substitution in footprint fields - any progress?

On Wed, Mar 04, 2015 at 09:32:30AM +0200, Sergey A. Borshch wrote:
> Hello everybody.
>
> As far as I remember Lorenzo anounced his implementation of text
> substitution of %R and %V patterns with RefDes and Value fields content. Is
> there any progress in merging this feature into product branch? This feature
> could be very useful (really necessary) within assembly layers.

AFAIK it already is, and was done *exactly* for that purpose (extra
fields to have the refdes in both silk and assembly for connectors, for
example)

It's not in the documentation because it was in the flux period (they
were deciding on the new format).

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl