Re: Assembly Variant Management Feature

Hi,

I'm new to KiCad development and have some ideas to include into the package.
The most important one is "Assembly Variant Management", which is missing,
AFAIK. Am I right?

Is there anybody working on this subject? I've not seen any entry in the mailing
list archive.
KiCAD, as Open Source project, usually has traditional property - if you need
some feature, make it by you own… ;)
However now it's pretty easy - pcbnew has python interface. I think that growing
KiCAD sources is not so good idea. Plugins should goes to any other repository
in example on Github. Independently any user can publish self-made script on
similar site. KiCAD can bring only one thing - site with links of tested and
found usable python co-applications, maybe sub-domain:
http://pyapps.kicad-pcb.org/ ?

--
Best Regards,
LordBlick