Re: Assembly Variant Management Feature

Thiadmer,

Thanks. Good to know such product. We should look at it.

But for myself, it's not a good idea. I'm trying to switch to Linux completely and looks like VisualPlace does not have a native image. And also we have to keep the sync with schematic design and VisualPlace design. That is something I don't want.

Therefore I guess it would be good to add this feature to KiCad. But first of all, I have to understand the dev environment :)

Cheers,

/// Murat