Re: [RFC] Footprint wizard

>Be very careful with relative paths on windows and in general.  There
>should be a test to make sure the relative paths don't cross drive
>boundaries on windows.

I would argue on Windows that relative paths that cross drive
boundaries should be made absolute to that drive automatically.
i.e. I may have libraries for multiple engineers to source from a
network shared drive but they are only adding it to a project and not
kicad globally.

> There should also be a warning that except for
paths relative to the current project path (in which case you should use
${KIPRJDIR} instead of relative paths), relative paths may not be portable.

Well if its a message box, it's hopefully a warning you can
disable.(Never show again checkbox). A constant warning each time
libraries are added and the user couldn't care less about some other
operating system is also a pain.