[proposal] pcbnew/eeschema save/copy/duplicate consistency and customary definitions

Relatively simple proposals:

1. Rename 'copy' to 'duplicate' in eeschema to match pcbnew.
2. Rename 'save' to 'copy' in eeschema to match traditional usage.
3. Add default Ctrl-V keybinding to eeschema for 'paste' to match traditional usage.
4. Add 'cut' to eeschema, on Ctrl-X:
- This differs from save/copy->delete in that it should keep reference designators, since you're just moving parts. - This differs from block-move in that it would work across sheets, which I think is a significant plus.

Possible drawbacks:

1. Existing tutorials/unofficial docs will not match. Not such a big deal in this case as 'duplicate' is quite obvious. 2. Existing tutorials/unofficial docs will not match. Bit more important for save vs. copy. 3. Keybinding conflict with pcbnew's Add MicroVia, so pcbnew couldn't be amended to add this keybinding to *it* for consistency. There's always the possibility that Add MicroVia could be given a different binding, as I don't
   think it's a very often used function.
4. None that I can think of.

Any thoughts on this? These are all things I can easily implement if desired.

Chris

Follow ups