Re: [proposal] pcbnew/eeschema save/copy/duplicate consistency and customary definitions

Hey, something I can contribute to (long time lurker, few year user, 1st
time poster)...

As a user I support the proposed changes -  'correcting the evils of the
past' if you will.   When I 1st learning KiCad it took me a while to
understand copy vs. save, and though I now understand it I am very aware of
its rather unique usage vs. other programs.

CTRL-C, CTRL-V same support.   Could you perhaps extend it to include
CTRL-X, a proper cut?

Bringing this more in line with common usage will be helpful for new users,
but might add:  when released perhaps there should be a short 'These Things
Changed' paper for existing users, and this change should be called out.

-al-

Viking Star
45' Monk Sr. / McQueen
mvVikingStar.blogspot.com