Printing

I have just pushed a patch that should resolve the printing issues. I
did my best to test it with Windows and Linux, but it would be great if
you could try it in your system too. Printing preview is quite accurate,
so if you do not have a printer - it might be the way to check the result.

It turned out that wxWidgets does not like changing the logical function
for the device context when it is printing. Simple
dc.SetLogicalFunction( wxCOPY ) breaks the example delivered with the
library (even though wxCOPY seems to be the default mode).

There were also problems with very thin lines, but the workaround
applied for OS X solves the problem on other platforms too (use
DeviceToLogicalXRel( 1 ) instead of 0 width).

I bet it will break again with wxWidgets 4.0 (or 3.2, how do you
think?), but for the stable release it should be fine. Also, if we plan
to drop the legacy view, maybe should look for a different, and also
more robust solution.

Regards,
Orson