quick fix to kicad-install.sh

Hi all,

I just want to submit a small patch to kicad-install.sh to add -y to the "sudo apt-get install" command. Otherwise the script stops dozens of times over a long period of installs, since apt-get install is used in a for loop.

(in irc) Someone asked why do we call apt-get install from a for loop, instead of passing it a list of packages, and someone else discovered that it had been changed to run in a for loop for some important reason.

fortunately, it's really easy to make this patch:

https://github.com/jerkey/kicad-source-mirror/commit/40830e4549e75fd3b6f3f6bfa7f99100e805da83

I teach people to use KiCAD and i always use the script, to get the latest version, but I have to manually edit this patch each time. Please accept the patch!

thank you
-jake