Re: please add i18n info (patch)

Le 31/03/2015 12:47, Marco Ciampa a écrit :
> On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 12:24:21PM +0200, Marco Ciampa wrote:
>> This patch should add i18n ability to the new add library wizard.
>>
>> Please apply (and check it before!)
>
> Yeah check it,
> it is a C++ code generated with wxFormBuilder so not to be modified directly.
>
> Nevermind, sorry for the noise.
>
> --
>

> Marco Ciampa

I just committed the fp libs wizard change:
- make it internationalized.
- replace an untranslatable string created by grouping 3 strings by one
translatable string. (Usually messages build from concatenated strings
are not translatable. They always must be built form a *single* string
(using wxString::Format or ::Printf when needed)

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS