How to handle KISYSMOD on the windows installer?

Hello

As I am trying to make the windows installer work, I have found that
the KISYSMOD variable it not set properly on the userend.

When someone else installs it, it will be as the build host set it. For example:

C:\msys64\home\username\MINGW-packages\mingw-w64-kicad-git\pkg\mingw-w64-x86_64-kicad-git\mingw64\share\kicad\modules

What can I do to handle this, such that it is not set to that path,
but rather a path that makes sense. And how should this be handled if
the libraries are split into another installer?

I guess Adam had similar trouble with his OS X installer, but I don't
rember nor can I find information relating to this and a solution. So
I would be greatfull if anyone can point me to a solution.

Regards
Nick Østergaard

Follow ups