Re: bzr commit 5572

Okay, I guess I was closer than I thought (hopefully).

In my already-merged-up-to-5571 branch, explicitly specifying a base and other revision seems to do what I want:

$ bzr merge -r5571..5572
Merging from remembered parent location bzr+ssh://bazaar.launchpad.net/+branch/kicad/
Merging from remembered parent location bzr+ssh://bazaar.launchpad.net/+branch/kicad/
 M  eeschema/dialogs/dialog_edit_label.cpp
 M  eeschema/load_one_schematic_file.cpp
 M  eeschema/sch_screen.cpp
 M  include/class_sch_screen.h
All changes applied successfully.

This appears to produce the expected changeset compared to just doing bzr merge -r5572, which generated the changeset posted previously.  A subsequent 'bzr merge’ seems to bring me up to date with the product branch.

Garth