Latest trackpad tests on OSX nightly r5618 - with scripting

MacOS has been upgraded to 10.10.3 in the last few days.

Also, I just upgraded my Xcode to 6.3.1
and Command Line Tools to 6.3

I don’t know whether the OS X Nightly incorporates these upgrades as
they are very new.
(The upgrades may not make any difference..)

Yesterday I used the top level OS X nightly without the scripting support.
Adam is simultaneously building the version with scripting in the DEBUG
directory ‘below’ the regular OS X nightlies.

This test is of the scripting version. See version information below.

Application: kicad
Version: (2015-04-21 BZR 5618)-product Release build
wxWidgets: Version 3.0.2 (debug,UTF-8,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,GCC
4.2.1,STL containers,compatible with 2.8)
Platform: Mac OS X (Darwin 14.3.0 x86_64), 64 bit, Little endian, wxMac
Boost version: 1.54.0
         USE_WX_GRAPHICS_CONTEXT=OFF
         USE_WX_OVERLAY=ON
         KICAD_SCRIPTING=ON
         KICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES=ON
         KICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON=ON
         USE_FP_LIB_TABLE=HARD_CODED_ON
         BUILD_GITHUB_PLUGIN=ON

I tested the scripting console - help() works fine, ‘quit’ exits the
help fine. The red close button exits the python console cleanly. (what
more can you ask..)

The laptop panning motion using the modifier keys SHIFT and CMD work.
(Not yet two finger panning without these modifiers).

The OpenGL and Cairo windows still can pan off to infinity (but the top
button “Zoom to fit the board on the screen” brings the components back
into view)

——
According to the Fedora 22 preview, Boost 1.58 will be available for
Fedora 22.