Re: kicad main icons - minor improvements

All icons available in my branch:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~baranovskiykonstantin/kicad/new_icons/files/head:/bitmaps_png/sources/
there:
icon_gerbview.svg - 48x48 gerbview icon
gerbview.svg - 26x26 gerbview icon
icon_pcbcalculator.svg - 48x48 pcbcalculator icon
pcbcalculator.svg - 26x26 pcbcalculator icon

Auto resizing of icons makes it blurred, so I decide use separate icons for
different sizes.

And again about the pencil. In my variant the icons with the sheet and
without the pencil are point to the file [schematic, pcb, gerber, etc]. But
icons with the sheet and with the pencil are point to the program
[eeschema, pcbnew, gerbview, etc].

Program:                    File:

​

​
In case with gerbview it isn't pencil, but principle is the same.

Regards, Konstantin.
​
​
​