Re: To-do before the stable release (wrt GAL)

Hi,

I wrote a new method for selecting (marking) part of the trace (segments
between two vias, junctions, pads) while I was working on a new feature
"change trace layer". I rewrote also mark trace procedure because of
duplicated code. I'm not sure if is the good idea to propose to merge this
change within one big merge request with this new feature. Should I better
divide this into smaller patches? https://code.launchpad.net/~joelmatejka/
kicad/kicad/+merge/258097

>  - Select trivial connection (i.e. a segment between two junctions);

>  now it is only possible to select whole copper connection.

Best Regards

Joel Matejka