To-do before the stable release (wrt GAL)

Hi,

I have just pushed patches to synchronize hot keys in GAL with the
legacy canvas, so testing would be very welcome.

As a part of the stable release preparations I propose a detailed to-do
list to qualify GAL for the release. If you think I missed something
important here - let me know. Please keep in mind that we are in feature
freeze now, so only features that differ GAL from the legacy canvas have
any chances to be accepted.

- Toggle the active layer with 'V' (or via placement hot key) without
PNS being active.
- Tool to place the origin point for drill and place.
- Keyboard controlled cursor (move the cursor using arrows).
- Select trivial connection (i.e. a segment between two junctions); now
it is only possible to select whole copper connection.
- 'Delete' key should remove trivial connections, not individual segments.
- Some drawing tools require 3-clicks to finish drawing.
- 'Remove corner' for polygons.
- Scrollbars.
- Reorganize shortcuts so they are not dependent on the current tool (at
least basic ones). People complain that they cannot invoke 'Properties'
using 'e' or remove tracks with PNS active.

- Bugs described in the bug tracker, but not all of them [1], as there
are also entries that are not feasible now.

- Last, but not least: documentation for the new tools

Cheers,
Orson

1. http://tinyurl.com/kes2pvm