Re: Plans for update Boost?

Hi,

On 17.05.2015 23:46, Mário Luzeiro wrote:

> I know that this was a recent topic here in the mailing list, but so, what are the plans about updating the boost library?
> I was looking for the boost::geometry and it is very outdated with current kicad version (1.54).

Outdated, yes. Problem is, the bug we work around apparently isn't fixed
in more recent versions.

That said, I use kicad with Boost 1.55 on Debian, so far without issues
(but I don't have more than a single ground plane usually, so I may just
have been lucky).

The Windows build I made uses 1.56, because that is the version I could
get to compile without issues. Again, these binaries appear to work, but
haven't been heavily tested.

   Simon