progress on IGES models

Hi folks,

 As part of my IGES code testing I'm working on an IDF to IGES converter.
The tool is in the libIGES project (https://github.com/cbernardo/libIGES)
and builds on Linux; the CMake files may need tweaking to build on
other systems.

 At the moment the converter only produces a bare PCB model but as
I refine the software it will produce a complete assembly model which
includes the components.

 It will be a long time yet before any of the IGES code is ready to work
into KiCad but I would appreciate any feedback from people who try the
tool and find any problems with the PCB model it generates. So far
I have only tested on a few test shapes, the pic_programmer demo board,
video demo board, and Arduino Due (imported from Eagle, exported to IDF,
then converted to IGES). So far the models I've generated load in
FreeCAD, SolidWorks, and 3Dvieweronline (although I don't know what
software lurks behind the online viewer).

- Cirilo