Re: Perspective from a Production Environment

Collin,

Many thanks for the good review.  I can tell you as a long time KiCad
developer and lead developer, it's always nice to hear what your doing
well.  I'm glad you enjoy using KiCad.  KiCad does have it's quirks but
we will continue to improve things as time goes on to provide the best
possible EDA experience for our users.  Thank you for choosing KiCad as
your primary EDA.

Cheers,

Wayne