Re: Feature freeze.

Le 15/06/2015 16:27, Maciej Sumiński a écrit :
> On 03/30/2015 12:00 AM, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
>> Hi Wayne,
>>
>> Some time ago I modified a bit the REPORTER class: added message
>> severity levels & a wxHtmlView widget to filter/display them
>> (see attached drawing showing the new report panel integrated
>> with the netlist dialog). Do you agree to merge it?
>>
>> Cheers, Tom
>
> I enclose Tom's patch rebased on the current revision. I can merge
> it, if there are no further objections.
>
> Regards, Orson

I tested the patch (after a fix), and it looks very good.

However, on Windows, there is a conflict with something, in reporter.h.
the code:
public:
    ///> Severity of the reported messages. Prov
    enum SEVERITY {
        UNDEFINED = 0x0,
        INFO = 0x1,
        WARNING = 0x2,
        ERROR = 0x4,
        ACTION = 0x8
    };
conflicts, in line  ERROR = 0x4,

I just modified it to:
public:
    ///> Severity of the reported messages. Prov
    enum SEVERITY {
        UNDEFINED = 0x0,
        INFO = 0x1,
        WARNING = 0x2,
        RPT_ERROR = 0x4,
        ACTION = 0x8
    };

to fix it.

keywords like UNDEFINED, INFO, WARNING , ERROR are widely used, the
risk of collision is high.
Usually I use something like:
RPT_UNDEFINED, RPT_INFO , RPT_WARNING , RPT_ERROR
to avoid this risk.

Thanks.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS