Re: Plugin plans (post-stable release)

Hi Tom,
that would be great!

If you are planning to make a wx IPC service including OCC, please consider to add also vrml import option that is missing in OCC

I found at
http://www.opencascade.org/org/forum/thread_18400/?forum=3
there is some code about it...

That could add the ability to convert vrml to the right STEP format as an intermediate phase in the evolution of the 3d-viewer (converting vrml to stl and then to step it is a bit messy for the plain pcb board)

Maurice