Re: Plugin plans (post-stable release)

Thanks Mario,

 I'll have a look at the documents you've written.  This is a tricky one
since I plan to make substantial changes to the code currently handling
3D models; I wouldn't want you to do too much work only to find that
everything needs to be refactored. On the other hand I don't know
how much time it would take me to do the refactoring which I mentioned;
I would say at least 2 months if everything goes well.

- Cirilo