Re: LIB_TEXT bounding boxes

For the curious, have a look at this bizarre screenshot:

http://misc.c4757p.com/bbox_wtf.png

I turned on drawing of bounding boxes for both component bodies and
LIB_TEXTs - the text's bounding box renders correctly, but it merges
with the rest of the component drawing item boxes wrong, growing the box
in the wrong direction...

My ugly hack patch in the first message "fixes" this, by special-casing
it so that LIB_TEXT and LIB_FIELD items have their boxes inverted **only
when merging to get the combined bounding box**.

WTF.