PATCH: fix that the whole file changes on each save in pcbnew

Hi,
When using version control, I noticed that whenever I safe the file,
almost every line changed, even if there are only tiny changes. This
is very annoying, in particular with version control, as it is
impossible to see what changed (also it makes it virtually impossible
to merge changes manually).

Turns out the segments are alternating stored front to back, then back
to front. Reason is that while reading the file, the BOARD::Add()
function is called with ADD_APPEND by the PCB_PARSER, however, that
flag is ignored.
So each time in reading, the sequence of segments is turned upside down.

Patch attached.

Henner.

(that the API provides both at the flick of an integer value is
probably something that should be changed to two different method
names to make that more explicit; but that is a refactoring change
after the release).