PATCH: remove intermediate modal message in creating NET file that needs annotation first

Hi,
When writing a NET file, eeschema notices if not everything is
annotated, so sends the user to annotate the schematic.

However, it does so by asking this question in a modal dialog box
first, and _then_ opens the annotation dialog, which is quite some
annoying sequence.
In particular if you go through it many times a day :)

So I removed that superfluous message box, but instead added the
message to the annotation dialog in that case. The user still can
cancel there if they want.

(See also my 'Possibly low-hanging fruit usability improvement' mail today)

Patch is here:

https://github.com/hzeller/kicad/compare/remove-unnecessary-intermediate-step.diff

Suggested commit message
-------
Remove one unnecessary step in the workflow 'exporting NET file
that requires annotation first'.
-------

-h

Follow ups