Rotated pads in PNS

Any thoughts on this?

pns_router.cpp:212:
    else if( orient != 0.0 && orient != 180.0 )
    {
        // rotated pads are replaced by for the moment by circles due to my laziness ;)
        solid->SetShape( new SHAPE_CIRCLE( c, std::max( sz.x, sz.y ) / 2 ) );
        nonOrtho = true;
    }

It seems a rather big "bug" to me, to not be able to route around
rotated pads within their true clearance. PCBs with footprints rotated
45 degrees are actually somewhat common, and when treating the pads like
circles it's not possible to route adjacent pads on most IC footprints.
Any idea when this will be fully implemented?

--
Chris

Follow ups