Re: New log widged - background trouble

Given the number of Linux flavors out there, and the way people customize
their systems, it's next to impossible to make things render correctly under
every single Linux distro/setup... Maybe this is the reason why there's been
no The Year Of The Linux On Desktop yet (I use Linux everyday, I'm far from
trolling Linux users).

Same with OpenGL support - there are still people who say that a 10-year old
standard (OGL 2.1) is too new and it won't work on their, usually heavily
customized, machines.
I don't have any problems with that even on 8-years od laptop with std Intel gfx.
More problematic is that legacy edit is more comfortable in some cases.
For example:
- Adding perpendicular path with snapping to the grid does not create relief
segments, as is sometimes in the GAL.
- Edit segment overset by pad (key-shortcut X then D) is hard to handle in GAL…
- In general, the dynamic switching of snaping to grid and pads using a keyboard
shortcut would be quite useful in avoiding redundant segments.
Can you write about which file is responsible for log class? I'll try fix.

common/dialogs/wx_html_report_panel.cpp
Thanks, I'll search for change base foreground text color, which is still (after
applying Orson's patch) black - non as in system theme.

--
Best Regards,
LordBlick