Mac nightlies update

Hi folks,

I'm pushing a minor change to the Mac build scripts this afternoon, which
will kick into effect for tonight's nightlies.

This is basically a bugfix.  There's a space in our Default Install Path,
and basically there was an interplay between bash and cmake and I couldn't
get them to play nicely.  I moved to using bash arrays to store the cmake
settings in--and it actually ended up triggering that fchmodat issue in
boost I posted about months ago, while still not solving the problem.

After a few solid hours of debugging this over a few months, I decided to
do as I threatened and rewrote the 30 line shell script in Python so I
could handle the tokenization myself, and everything appears to be working
now.  I only rewrote one tiny piece, but I think the whole thing will be
rewritten after the stable release because of the way packaging will be
changing.

Not only does this fix a few bugs on the tracker, I can now continue builds
for 10.7->10.10 on my development system as well as my build cluster.  This
has been holding *everything* up on my end, as I couldn't test quick
bugfixes on my system without it becoming very involved.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L