i18n and other documentaion issues

Translating the "Getting started in KiCad" I have encountered a number of
issues. I am not sure how to proceed. Please comment.

1) The manual is outdated because it refer to a Java Web Start available
   from the KiCad (Pcbnew) menu
2) Opening the FreeRoute new dialog window there is a "help" button that
   opens a "help" page in English and that seems not translatable
3) Browsing on the KiCad source documentation dir I found:
   a) another copy of the GUI Translation Howto: which one is to be
      maintained? The copy on the "doc" repository or the copy on the
      "product" repository?
   b) why not convert the interactive router manual written in markdown
      in asciidoc and move all in the doc repo? If this copy is already
      in doc repo, since there is a section that seems identical, why
      it is still present in the product repo? Please delete it!
   c) why not move _all_ the docs in the doc dir, some to be translated,
      some not, we will decide on a case by case basis? Or instead move
      only the translatable docs to the doc repo and leave all the
      "technical" docs untranslated in the source repo? In a way or
      another we should have a policy and avoid dispersions and copies.

Thanks for your attention,
Regards.

--

Marco Ciampa