Re: svg export trouble

Sometimes ago I've used svg draw in black-white with minimal drills - very
usable for handy laser printer toner method. Today it's impossible - b/w
plot is unavailable in dialog, where is possible select minimal drills… Is
possible to just simply add in svg export minimal drills (and in the end
store path independent from plot)?

Never-mind, I was tired, plots to separate svg are always black/white, but
setting it needs to broke Gerber settings.
Regardless of this, the choice of the minimum drilling in svg export would be
helpful as separate settings per dialog (svg/export or plot) and file type (plot
in different formats).
Alternatively, it would be nice to know how a temporary change to the minimum
hole in the python scripting.
--
Best Regards,
LordBlick