Re: Net names in netlist

I hate to be "this guy" (https://xkcd.com/1172/), but I purposefully
connect more than one label to each net.

For example, many of my schematics that have a "chip down Arduino" on them
have an Atmega328 schematic symbol, with Arduino-style labels like D13 and
A0 on the nets.  Then, I have a section where I have wires with labels on
each end, that make the logical connection between the peripherals and the
328p.  This is also a place where I include notes on pinswap options if I
am not the person who routes the board.

There's probably a better way to do this, but it has worked for me and I
have also "seen it in the wild" quite a bit as well.

If this were to be a warning, it would probably need to be something I
could turn off.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L