Eeschema config keyboard mnemonics

Hi,

The keyboard mnemonics (underlined letters) in the eeschema and libedit
config boxes are a bit messy. There is at least one conflict (two items
sharing L), and many items missing mnemonics.

I could easily patch this, but I'd rather discuss: perhaps they should
be removed? It is not usual to have mnemonics in large, complicated
dialogs like this - they're not particularly useful there, and they are
error-prone as the current state demonstrates. People forget to add
them, or miss conflicts. Mnemonics are much more useful in dialogs that
are used frequently like text edit dialogs, where a user might want, for
example, to jump quickly to the "text size" field. With so many options,
nobody is going to remember the mnemonics anyway (note what "mnemonic"
means: it's a memory aid!), and it doesn't save any time when one has to
squint at all the options to find the underlined letter.

Of course the possibility for inconsistency goes even farther: I haven't
even checked the localizations to see how they behave.

Anybody else in favor of just removing them from these two dialogs? The
pcbnew and modedit dialogs already do not use them, and most other GUI
applications that I checked now also do not use them in their
Preferences boxes.

--
Chris

Follow ups