Re: proposed changes to VRML and IDF exporters

Hi Cirilo,

which is the offset problem in IDF exporter?
At the moment the only issue I've found in the IDF exported file is the offset of the pcb when you rotate the board and components inside kicad pcbnew before export the IDF file (but I think is a quite improbable case)...

thank you
Maurice