Re: proposed changes to VRML and IDF exporters

Hi Maurice,

 The X,Y,Z offset associated with the individual IDF component models is
interpreted as whatever the currently selected pcbnew units are (mm, inch)
so the interpretation varies. I need to change the code so that the XYZ
offset is always interpreted as inches.

The board offset is a different matter; I use an approximation of the board
center for (0,0) but it would be much better if the reference point can be
specified so the user can control this.

- Cirilo