cvpcb/eeschema: another minor-ish gripe

Is there really a technical reason why cvpcb cannot be called from
within eeschema unless eeschema has been loaded from the project
manager? It seems to me there should be no trouble with it, since all it
does is set the footprint fields.

Now that the footprint specification is *part of the schematic*, I don't
think that should be limited to active projects - particularly
considering many people launch eeschema directly even for projects
rather than useing the project manager, myself included because it's an
annoying extra step.

--
Chris