Re: Are there some web code for online schematic & PCB reader?

Hello.

The idea is to submit the schematics plus used symbols in a .zip container,
then export them to SVG (and maybe .PNG alternative if the web browser
doesn't support it?) and get it embedded in the site (or maybe an
interactive JavaScript viewer?). The perfect solution would be a WordPress
plugin, because it's easy to setup and maybe deployed in a free
WordPress.com site.

Something a bit similar would be CircuitBee.com and EasyEDA.com but with
open source and just the reader part.

But I understand this isn't an easy task, it would require understand all
the file formats, interpret them correctly and code it in a different
language.

Python is okay, but it's easier to find web hosting for php and most
popular CMS are coded on it.

In the same way, a KiCad reader for Android and iPhone would be interesting
to show or see schematics on the go. This could be used by students to show
their work to teachers. Maybe KiCad code could be reused in a project like
this.

There's more important priorities for KiCad at this moment, I understand
it. Maybe somebody did it or some developer is working at it.

LibreOffice has a cloud and Android version in the works, but they have a
lot more resources and tons of full time paid developers involved. A viewer
would be enough.

Anyway, I believe this kind of auxiliary software would help to make KiCad
a lot more popular in the hobbyist/maker and student sectors. I would like
to know if I'm right or wrong.

Kind regards.