Re: PATCH: fix broken workflows due to recent changes in IDF exporter

Thanks Maurice,

 There is obviously something strange with wxWidgets. I will need to
read more and work out what the problem is. In this case I think
wxFormBuilder is part of the problem; I can't use it to create a
dispatcher for 'OnChange' and instead have had to use 'OnLeftMouseUp',
and this seems to behave differently between MSWin and Linux.

- Cirilo