Re: Stackup heights and length tuning PoC

Hi,

I've been working on adding support for entering stackup information and
using that info when length tuning traces.

Some screenshots: http://j-software.dk/kicad/thickness.png
http://j-software.dk/kicad/length.png

Patch here(warning, back up any .kicad_pcb files before you save. The format
is changed to include layer heights):
http://j-software.dk/kicad/kicad_stackup.patch

Getting it into the meander placer required a bit of hacking to process vias
and find all segments connecting to it. That part is a bit ugly, but it
works. Also the length calculation is duplicated for each tool variant.
Unifying those in a single place would be great. For now my patch only
modifies the single trace length tuner.

Using net-classes will be also helpful in present state…
It will be nice to think about pad stack-up - different shapes on different
layers, with definition of the scopes.

--
Best Regards,
LordBlick