Documentation update.

Just a heads up for all of our documentation developers.  I've deleted
the kicad-doc branch from KiCad project on github and sent an invitation
to Marco so he can transfer the master copy of kicad-doc to the KiCad
project.  Please do not send any pull requests to Marco's kicad-doc repo
until after the transfer is complete.  I've set up a new Documentation
team on the KiCad project for the documentation developers to join.  I
will send out an announcement once the transfer is complete.  Thank you
for your patience while Marco and I get this set up.

Cheers,