Re: KiCad documentation update.

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 07:18:06PM -0400, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> The KiCad documentation has been transferred to the KiCad project on
> github so we should be able to resume normal doc development activities.
>  I created a Documentation team on github and made Marco the maintainer
> so either he or I should be able to help you if you previously had push
> privileges and for some reason now you don't.  Don't forget to change
> you local branch master urls to point to
> https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-doc.  Many thanks to Marco and everyone
> who has contributed there time in improving the KiCad documentation.

Many thanks Wayne. Apart from the initial effort (and even during it)
this was not possible without the help of many KiCad people. First of all
Nick Østergaard, whose help was and is invaluable, but also Melroy van
den Berg, Chris Pavlina and John Beard. Brian Sidebothan, Martin d'Allens,
et al. for putting up and running and testing the CMake mechanism, the
Polish, Japan and French crews that, along with translating, contributed
much to the general testing and review of the English reference pages,
and others, that I am sure I am missing (please forgive me!) in this
list.

Thanks!

--

Marco Ciampa