3D refactor branch

I've created a branch for the 3D refactor work; if anyone is interested
in checking on progress the branch is:

https://code.launchpad.net/~cirilo-bernardo/kicad/3drefactor

My current plan is for the vast bulk of the new code to
sit independently in its own working directory and not to
pull in any KiCad dependencies until the code can be
demonstrated to work. I should be able to create a GUI
test program for the new code and perform quite a bit
of testing before I ever touch any of the existing pcbnew
and 3DViewer code. This should force me to make sure
that the code coupling with the rest of KiCad is very weak.
To be able to write the GUI test code I will need to create
stubs that mimic some features of the BOARD and
MODULE classes; if I find myself adding too many
features to the stubs then I know I'm doing things wrong.

- Cirilo

Follow ups