Re: eeschema netlist exporter drops net from power symbol in netlist file - wrong def or bug?

I also met with another disadvantage - eeschema for some reason tract in a
privileged symbols of power.lib, which for me is obvious bug. It should not
be that difficult when loading all libraries divide them into power symbols
and the usual elements of the scheme…
I take back these words, I have not checked this functionality, now it appears
to be repaired.
Other problems persist (lack of exports to the netlist  from the connected power
symbol name).

--
Best Regards,
LordBlick