CvPcb

Since CvPcb being disabled when Eeschema in stand alone mode has been so
poorly received, I am willing to enable it if no one objects.  I did
some testing last week and I could not find any combination of
schematics (complex hierarchy or otherwise) and/or project files that
causes any issues.  Please keep in mind that if there is no project file
or project specific footprint library table, the users schematic
components may not show up (the dummy footprint is displayed) and the
user's project specific footprints will not be available.  The first
person that complains about this will receive the full measure of my wrath.

Cheers,