Reminder

This is a reminder to *all* developers, please do not send any patches
or merge requests unless it is specifically to fix an existing bug
report.  Also, please don't bother fixing the build scripts or any of
the CMake dependency library build code as they will be removed during
the next development cycle.  My preference is that we focus on the
critical bug reports that are keeping me from creating an rc1 branch.
They can be found here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bugs?field.searchtext=&orderby=-importance&search=Search&field.status%3Alist=NEW&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&field.status%3Alist=TRIAGED&field.status%3Alist=INPROGRESS&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE&field.importance%3Alist=CRITICAL&field.importance%3Alist=HIGH&assignee_option=any&field.assignee=&field.bug_reporter=&field.bug_commenter=&field.subscriber=&field.structural_subscriber=&field.tag=&field.tags_combinator=ANY&field.has_cve.used=&field.omit_dupes.used=&field.omit_dupes=on&field.affects_me.used=&field.has_patch.used=&field.has_branches.used=&field.has_branches=on&field.has_no_branches.used=&field.has_no_branches=on&field.has_blueprints.used=&field.has_blueprints=on&field.has_no_blueprints.used=&field.has_no_blueprints=on

This list needs to get to zero before I'm willing to create any rc1 branch.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Cheers,