dxf: import 4 arcs

Hi,

I'm trying to import a simple dxf outline that is made from 4 arcs. The
figure was designed in freecad, and exported as dxf.

Importing that dxf in kicad didn't work, so I opened the dxf in librecad
and saved it as DXF R12, and the result was the same.

I know the dxf import is not fully supported, but I was wondering if I'm
doing something silly. I'm attaching the dxf and an image.

Should I try draftsight? or maybe give up and make it by hand?

This particular outline could be done by hand using the arcs coordinates,
but the test file is so simple I thought it could be helpful to debug the
issue.

Thanks

Application: kicad
Version: (2015-08-26 BZR 6129)-product release build
wxWidgets: Version 3.0.2 (debug,wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,GCC
4.9.3,wx containers,compatible with 2.8)
Platform: Linux 4.0.0-2-amd64 x86_64, 64 bit, Little endian, wxGTK
Boost version: 1.54.0
         USE_WX_GRAPHICS_CONTEXT=OFF
         USE_WX_OVERLAY=OFF
         KICAD_SCRIPTING=OFF