Re: FW: Export to ODB++

Mark,

I'm not surprised.  Without a license, we would potentially skating on
thin legal ice.  I'm not comfortable with this kind of dubious licensing
arrangement.  There may also be licensing compatibility issues with
using GPL code to generate a licensed file format.  One way to get
around the issue would be to maintain a Python script outside of the
project to generate the odb++.  Any takers to put their own personal
name on that one?  I'll pass.

Cheers,

Wayne